Terms and Conditision
By checking the Terms and Conditions box on the Running Copenhagen website, you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
Release and Waiver
The undersigned certifies as follows:
Running Copenhagen Aps is in the below described as Running Copenhagen.
- I wish to take part in a Running Copenhagen running activity.
- I understand that the tour is a physical activity.
- I am in physical shape to comfortably undertake the distance of the running tour at the stated pace.
- I understand if I for some reason is not able to run the tour distance and at the required pace, Running Copenhagen has the right to dismiss me from the tour and that there will be no financial compensation for such dismissal.
- I am physically fit. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
- I am aware that all streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic.
- I am aware no water stations exist on the routes.
- I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
- I understand that by signing below, I am waiving my right to assert any claim or cause of action against Running Copenhagen and its guides in my exchange for taking part in a Running Copenhagen event.
- Authorize the use of pictures taken during your run for the Running Copenhagen website, Social Media pages, marketing or press purposes. If you do not want your picture used, please inform the guide prior to commencing your running activity with Running Copenhagen.
- I understand that in the instance I have booked a t-shirt, this will be given by the end of the booked tour and it is not possible to have this sent og shipped.
Intending to be legally bound, I do hereby, for myself, and my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights or claims for damages which may have or which hereafter accrue to me against and all persons, organizations, and legal entities affiliated with Running Copenhagen, and more particular to the owner or other staff of Running Copenhagen individually , and as a whole, together with their representatives, officers, agents, successors, assigns, and sponsors, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in conjunction with my participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in, or returning from Running Copenhagen.
1. Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on Running Copenhagen, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
2. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. Running Copenhagen SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE Running Copenhagen’s WEBSITE OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH Running Copenhagen OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF Running Copenhagen HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Running Copenhagen IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Running Copenhagen IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Running Copenhagen EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
It is possible to cancel bookings up to 48 hours before depature of the booked tour. Running Copenhagen charge a 50 % cancellation fee and in order to cancel, an email should be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request cancellation. Remaining funds will be transferred back to buyers account within 7 working days.
All tours (with exception of private tours, which are being invoiced) shall be paid online at time of booking. It is possible to pay with the following cards: Visa/Dankort, Mastro, Visa and Mastercard.
Running Copenhagen makes no warranty that the Running Copenhagen sites services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
Running Copenhagen does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the Running Copenhagen sites. Running Copenhagen is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained is the ownership of Running Copenhagen.
I have read and agree to the terms of the Waiver!
Initials of athlete over 18 years of age or parent/legal guardian of minor under 18 years of age or legal guardian of incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person. By checking this box, I agree that I am 18 or older.